March 19, 2020
I always say, I believe I am the least tech savvy millennial there is.
What takes a normal millennial two minutes to figure out, takes me ten and a youtube how to. So when I saw all these cute gifs in others email blasts I was jealous ya know. I never saw the exact words “add gif” when designing my emails so I just assumed it was a no no, and moved on.
So for those of you like me, here’s a little step-by-step to adding fun gifs to your Flodesk email templates!
- Find the gif you want to use! I use Giphy, but you can search a general Gif online and use that as well!
- Right click the gif online and select “save image as.” You’ll need to save it in a gif format and in a place on your desktop you are easily able to find.
- Select “image” when choosing what to insert into your Flodesk email
- Upload the gif you just saved!
- Throw a mini party because you’re now one of the cool ones who gets to have Beyonce dancing in their emails!
Want to try Flodesk? Sign up here!
Other posts you’ll fall in love with:
***this post does contain affiliate links where I do earn a small commission from items purchased. I only choose to share and support items and brands I actually stand behind***